Wellow Residents – Get your free NHS flu jab
at your local pharmacy
You are eligible to receive a flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay facility
- are a carer
- are a household contact of an immunocompromised individual
- have certain conditions including
- Asthma or COPD
- Kidney disease
- Neurological disease
- Asplenia or splenic dysfunction
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- Morbid obesity
- A weakened immune system due to disease or treatment
All patients must be 18 years of age or over
Please send any community notices to the Clerk, who will keep the boards up to date with the assistance of Members of the Council. Please provide notices in A5 landscape format.
If you are able to email community notices to the Clerk they can also be posted to the Parish Website, on the new Community Notices page which is currently under construction.
The Parish Council is endeavouring to keep the community informed with up to date information, via the notice boards and website. Please let us know if there is anything else you would like to see on them.
If you click on the link on the right hand side, it will take you to the community page of that organisation, which will hold all the up to date events going on in the community for that particular organisation.