Wellow Parish Burial Ground is situated adjacent to the Church Burial Ground (which is run by the diocese) at St Margaret’s Church, off Hackleys Lane, Wellow, SO51 6DR.
- Application for interment in a new grave
- Application to erect memorial
- Application to pre-purchase a grave
- Application to re-open a purchased grave
- Burial Ground Fees 2019-2020 updated 29 October 2019
- Burial Ground Regulations updated 29 October 2019
- Burial Plot Plan - 28 January 2020
Burial Ground – Update 8/10/2019
As part of an ongoing review of the Parish Council’s burial ground, it was resolved by the Council at its meeting on 7 October 2019, to cease the option for non-Residents and ex-Parishioners to be interred at Wellow Parish Burial Ground with immediate effect, except where an Exclusive Right of Burial is already held.
With space at the burial ground limited, this decision was taken to protect the current residents of Wellow.